Recommendations For Pool Co.to Handle Liner Replacement - All Swimming Pools Types - Pool and Spa Forum

(July 17, 2014) POOLSPAFORUM.COM SITE UPGRADE!

Photo

Recommendations For Pool Co.to Handle Liner Replacement

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 akrauss

akrauss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

We need to replace the liner in our approx. 20 x 40' free form Foxx Pool in Westchester County, NY. Have gotten four quotes. Two in the $4,500 range and two in the $7,500 range !! Pool is a sports pool with deep and shallow ends on both sides. Deepest point is 5 1/2 feet from corner to corner for lap swimming. Anyway, want to make a decision this week. Can anyone offer up positive/negative experiences with Pool companies that would service my area for liner replacement. FYI- the four companies which gave me quotes are: (1) Orange County Pools; (2) Different Strokes Pools; (3) Rainbow Pools; and (4) Najame & Son Pools. Thanks as always for your input.

#2 LinerMFGr

LinerMFGr

Spa Savant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

Hi Akrauss,

There are two good companies that I have experience in that area.

There is Cool Pool out of Nanuet NY.  I have been doing business with them for about 15 years.  My wife actually worked for them before we had kids.  They tend to be a bit more expensive, but they do very good work.

The other company is Westrock Pools also in Nanuet.  They are a bit more high-volume, but do a great job.

I know nothing about those other companies.  $7500 seems high, but maybe there is more going on with the pool than a simple liner change.

Either way--good luck and feel free to message me with any questions.

Owner
Kayden Manufacturing, Inc.
Manufacturer of quality pool liners.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

website security