Tropic Seas Spas By Artesian - Portable Hot Tubs & Spas - Pool and Spa Forum

(July 17, 2014) POOLSPAFORUM.COM SITE UPGRADE!

Photo
- - - - -

Tropic Seas Spas By Artesian

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 illini1

illini1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:29 AM

Hello, I am a first time spa buyer and have a couple of options in my area. A large home leisure store that sells aretesian spas model has a line called tropic seas spas. I can find no information online other than their web site. I was wondering if anyone has experiences with the Artesian Tropic Seas Spa line. My other option I am looking at is the 680 series from Sundance. Thanks for the help.

#2 hottubdan

hottubdan

Hot Tub Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:38 PM

I think you mean www.southseasspas.com/

#3 illini1

illini1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:34 PM

I think you mean www.southseasspas.com/

That is strange. I wonder is artesian sells their lower end spas under multiple names. If you look at the web site http://www.tropicspas.com/ it is in the exact same format at the site you list. Another one that the store sells under the artesian name is resort spas at http://www.resortspas.net. Again, the site has the exact same format as southseas and tropic seas. Does anyone know if this is an Artesian spas regional sales tactic?

#4 n1oty

n1oty

Hot Tub Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:40 PM

I'm working on an Artesian made (May Manufacturing) hot tub for a customer with the "Island Spas" brand name. So, they apparently have a few different names now.

John

#5 Dr. Spa

Dr. Spa

Advanced Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:53 AM

At the VERY bottom right of each page on each site is a link that reads ATTRACTA SEO...click and compare the different sites :-)
What the heck do I know, I only started in this industry in 1981, and retired from it after 33 years.
(from service tech to co-owner of Roberts Hot Tubs, manufacturer of traditional wooden hot tubs & spa covers)

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

If you can't sell it on ebay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

#6 illini1

illini1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:40 AM

Why would artesian sell the same models under different names?

#7 BrandyQ

BrandyQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:59 AM

Why would artesian sell the same models under different names?

Offering multiple brands allows hot tub stores the choice of many kinds of hot tubs. This way, the store owner can pick and choose which brands will be the most competitive for their area. Also, if one hot tub store has an exclusive contract with the Artesian brand, a sales rep can sell the TidalFit, Garden Spas, or South Seas brands to another store in the same area. It's more about getting coverage and less about brand recognition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

website security