Pa Fiberglass Pools - All Swimming Pools Types - Pool and Spa Forum

(July 17, 2014) POOLSPAFORUM.COM SITE UPGRADE!

Photo

Pa Fiberglass Pools

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 InterestedInPAPool

InterestedInPAPool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:05 AM

Does anyone have any information on fiberglass pool installers in PA (I am in the Allentown area)? I am looking for a diving pool, but after that I am pretty open to design and manufacturer. After having waded through this and multiple other websites, I have come to the general conclusion that if you stay with a major fiberglass pool builder it really comes down to the installer. So I am open to Trilogy, Leisure, Viking, and San Juan (yes I am intentionally leaving out Blue Hawaiian since they went bankrupt and refuse to honor their previous warranty). Please don't turn this into a fiberglass pool manufacturer bashing thread, but rather give me feedback on installers. Thanks in advance for your help!

#2 brian1973

brian1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:37 AM

Does anyone have any information on fiberglass pool installers in PA (I am in the Allentown area)? I am looking for a diving pool, but after that I am pretty open to design and manufacturer. After having waded through this and multiple other websites, I have come to the general conclusion that if you stay with a major fiberglass pool builder it really comes down to the installer. So I am open to Trilogy, Leisure, Viking, and San Juan (yes I am intentionally leaving out Blue Hawaiian since they went bankrupt and refuse to honor their previous warranty). Please don't turn this into a fiberglass pool manufacturer bashing thread, but rather give me feedback on installers. Thanks in advance for your help!

#3 brian1973

brian1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:39 AM

check out www.rivierafiberglaspools.com and again give fantasy pools a call for information and pricing at (717)548-4112

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

website security