2007 Jetsetter Is This Price Okay - Portable Hot Tubs & Spas - Pool and Spa Forum

(July 17, 2014) POOLSPAFORUM.COM SITE UPGRADE!

Photo
- - - - -

2007 Jetsetter Is This Price Okay

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lena2350

lena2350

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:53 PM

I am going to go wet test a 2007 jetsetter and was wondering what you guys think of the price of $2,500 ?
This is a one time owner, it was kept inside, used 3-4 times a month. Pictures look very nice. Comes with chemicals, steps, cover, and electrical box. If I like it, would you pay the 2500 or offer something else. Thank you very much

#2 blindrid

blindrid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:03 PM

If there is nothing wrong with it (which I doubt as they are good tubs). I'd jump on it.

#3 spatech (the unreal one)

spatech (the unreal one)

Spa Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,818 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:04 PM

I am going to go wet test a 2007 jetsetter and was wondering what you guys think of the price of $2,500 ?
This is a one time owner, it was kept inside, used 3-4 times a month. Pictures look very nice. Comes with chemicals, steps, cover, and electrical box. If I like it, would you pay the 2500 or offer something else. Thank you very much

As always, used spas are ALL about their condition. Its a must to see them in full operation, up to temp with everything running. Its rare that people actualy wet test a used spa as well so you've got a leg up on this because you can fully test it out. If its checks out well then that price seems about right.

#4 hottublady

hottublady

Hot Tub Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:41 PM

Great deal!
Proud owner of a Hot Springs Jetsetter

#5 lena2350

lena2350

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:27 PM

A big thank you to those who replied to my post. I wet tested it today and loved it. Couldnt find a thing wrong with it, and it was a perfect fit. I am now an owner of my first hot tub!!! I am so excited. However wont be able to move it home for another week or two. Darn. Oh well, I think I got a good deal and am as happy as a lark:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

website security