Cal Spas Model Ps-4 Control Box Wiring Diagram - Portable Hot Tubs & Spas - Pool and Spa Forum

(July 17, 2014) POOLSPAFORUM.COM SITE UPGRADE!

Photo
- - - - -

Cal Spas Model Ps-4 Control Box Wiring Diagram

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 waterdgg

waterdgg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:57 AM

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1993 PS-4 control box? or tell me where I can find one? I'm not having a whole lot of luck here. Some one has tamperd with the one I have and I want to make sure I have it corrected befor I power it up. thanks

#2 calsparepair

calsparepair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:26 PM

You can find Cal Spa owners manuals going back to about the 1980's at:
www.calspas.com/manuals

You won't find much in the way of schematics.

The PS4 was pretty straight forward and used standard HVAC components. You should be able to manually trace the wires to determine if anything is wrong.
Tom Davis
Owner
County Pool & Spa
619-342-5442
calsparepair@gmail.com

#3 Jay01

Jay01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:14 AM

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1993 PS-4 control box? or tell me where I can find one? I'm not having a whole lot of luck here. Some one has tamperd with the one I have and I want to make sure I have it corrected befor I power it up. thanks

I am just now replacing our spa and have a 1994 PS-4. Have opened it up and there is a diagram of sorts but may depend upon your definition of "schematic". It is so small that I cannot copy it as I have tried with my digital camera and many parts won't stay in focus. It is slightly rumpled and tightly glued to the back of the metal front panel and is not removable. Maybe I can help?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

website security