Florida North Fiberglass Pools And Swim Spas - Swim Spas & Exercise Pools - Pool and Spa Forum

(July 17, 2014) POOLSPAFORUM.COM SITE UPGRADE!

Photo

Florida North Fiberglass Pools And Swim Spas

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ed Sullivan

Ed Sullivan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:20 PM

Hi,
I'm considering buying a swim spa from these guys in New York, and was wondering if anybody has had any experience with them or any information about their product, good or bad??

Thanks
Ed

#2 hummer3

hummer3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Ed Sullivan @ Jun 26 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,
I'm considering buying a swim spa from these guys in New York, and was wondering if anybody has had any experience with them or any information about their product, good or bad??

Thanks
Ed

I have purchased a few pools from them, mine, a Montauk 14x32 and my brothers a rhode island 12x25. Dan and his wife Donna are the best to deal with, very helpful and quick delivery! I installed both pools myself and have installed other fiberglass pools , but none have been as solid as Florida Norths! They are about 2 hours north of me and have made trips up there to check out the shop, where they build them, great people, don't hesitate to email me and would help you in any way!

#3 Ed Sullivan

Ed Sullivan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (hummer3 @ Jul 4 2009, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Ed Sullivan @ Jun 26 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Thanks
Ed

I have purchased a few pools from them, mine, a Montauk 14x32 and my brothers a rhode island 12x25. Dan and his wife Donna are the best to deal with, very helpful and quick delivery! I installed both pools myself and have installed other fiberglass pools , but none have been as solid as Florida Norths! They are about 2 hours north of me and have made trips up there to check out the shop, where they build them, great people, don't hesitate to email me and would help you in any way!

Thanks Hummer,

Yes if we could exchange emails regarding Florioda North I would apprecaite any comments. Please see your private emails for my email address.

Thanks

Ed

#4 algibomi

algibomi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:43 AM

Hi,
Good luck buying a pool from these guys!! Took my money $8,067.00 two months ago and still no pool!!! Too cold, can't get the color, family sick, but the best is
that they could not produce a insurance certificate. If you are thinking about using these guys, think again.
Pissed off in Ghent, N.Y.

Hi,

Thanks
Ed

#5 algibomi

algibomi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:31 PM

two months, one week, out $8067.00.no pool, lots of promises, several lies, these guys are the worst. do not deal with Florida North. they used to be great, something changed. actually going to file criminal charges against them. avoid the headache and heartache, use another dealer. david allen
algibomi@fairpoint.net please feel free to contact me about Florida North

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

website security