Beachcomber Experts Need Help

nards444

2002 530 beachcomber with the 2000 Digital management two stage pump hot tub. Got it used 1000 bucks. Its hooked up and works great. Problem is I am missing two jets. Next with the pump I think Im missing gaskets that go into the screw on connections. the inlet side of the tub where the threaded pipe comes out and there is union, it seem to spit about about 10% of my water while I was gone the other day after running for a day and half.

My issue is closest dealer is 90mins one way drive. Problem is if i cant annotate over the phone what I am talking about they arent going to be able to help me or wont be able to order online. So I am looking for an exploded view diagram of the hot tub and the pump or an interactive website that knows what parts I need.

really without seeing a diagram I cant confirm all the parts either there or arent there on the pump.