Replacement For Pentair Suction Fittings That Are No Longer Legal?

duck_man

I have a 2007 Artesian Gold Opal spa and after nearly 8 years the suction fittings are starting to self destruct, right on schedule (I read that they have a working life of 6-8 years). Problem is, they are now no longer legal because of some law passed in the US (I'm in Canada) so I cannot replace them. I have been looking everywhere and I am unable to find a replacement suction cover to fit. The old ones were:

Pentair Max Flow 200 (x4)

Pentair Max Flow 124 (x1)

I have tried European websites that may still be able to sell them. No Canadian vendors have them because apparently we get most of our spa parts through the USA. I'm not worried about anyone drowning in my tub due to these suction fittings. No children go in the spa, let alone unsupervised children, and I'm still here after 8 years. You can't make parents smarter, so you make a law?

Has anyone been able to come up with a replacement?