Where To Go In Nw Ohio

ohiogirl30

Hello all, back again. Have a couple more questions. Sorry its so long, but hate to have to repost if I miss something!! :lol:

Have been reviewing all the fiberglass pool options and as you know have found the different brands out there. From what I read the best one seems to be Sun and then not sure from there but sounds like it maybe Blue Hawaiian, Viking, Leisure then maybe Barrier Reef (if they are in business any more??). As from a previous post my boyfriend and I were thinking about doing a DIY pool but still aren’t sure yet but we are looking for a pool place to go in Northwest Ohio so we can speak with contractors who know what they are doing and can help us out and if the price is right we will just have them do it. We had found a pool place that had good reviews on the internet but when we had went to the address listed on the flyer they sent no office was there, and no one has returned my call from the messages I left so not sure about that place and they sold Viking pools. We have found a Viking pool we like, but that is the only book we have received so far. I am trying to make sure we find a place that sells the pools close to us so that way if and when we decide to go with that person or place, if we have problems they aren’t to far from us to come back and check on whatever the issue is. As far as Sun pools go, I haven’t been able to find a place close to us that seems to install that brand, but not sure if that makes a difference or not. I just want to make sure we get a good pool and a great installer, as everyone knows this is such a big deal and we are so nervous about it. If anyone knows of some places in our area could you please let me know!!

Thanks for your time.