Cal Spas Model Ps-4 Control Box Wiring Diagram

waterdgg

You can find Cal Spa owners manuals going back to about the 1980's at:

www.calspas.com/manuals

You won't find much in the way of schematics.

The PS4 was pretty straight forward and used standard HVAC components. You should be able to manually trace the wires to determine if anything is wrong.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1993 PS-4 control box? or tell me where I can find one? I'm not having a whole lot of luck here. Some one has tamperd with the one I have and I want to make sure I have it corrected befor I power it up. thanks

I am just now replacing our spa and have a 1994 PS-4. Have opened it up and there is a diagram of sorts but may depend upon your definition of "schematic". It is so small that I cannot copy it as I have tried with my digital camera and many parts won't stay in focus. It is slightly rumpled and tightly glued to the back of the metal front panel and is not removable. Maybe I can help?

• 11 years later...
On 3/14/2010 at 6:57 AM, waterdgg said:

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1993 PS-4 control box? or tell me where I can find one? I'm not having a whole lot of luck here. Some one has tamperd with the one I have and I want to make sure I have it corrected befor I power it up. thanks

i am looking for the same diagram, any results?

On 2/9/2022 at 1:05 PM, trid said:

i am looking for the same diagram, any results?

This is an 11 year old unanswered post. Start your own thread. Include good pics of the control box guts. Maybe we can help that way, since nobody seems to have the diagram.

Some old systems kept it in a sticky bag on the back of the box. Check there.