1992 Hot Springs Sovereign Leaking. Need Help!

I have a 1992 Hot Springs Sovereign Model: I that has a bad leak that I need to know how to find/fix. I suspect it has something to do with one of the airflow valves that stopped working recently. I can see water on one of the side panels near where that airflow valve is. I need help figuring out how to take of that side panel so I can see where the leak is. It is leaking about 1 gallon per hour so I need help ASAP. I just made an account to ask this question so I don't know how to attach images.

EDIT- Here is a link to a photo album of the spa: http://imgur.com/a/QSf2o (Sorry I don't know how to attach images)

The only way to determine the origin of the leak is to remove the redwood slats, and dig foam. It's tongue and groove, try to save the redwood so it can be re-used. The good news, a leak that large will be a piece of cake to locate.

Excuse me for my lack of knowledge on hot tubs, but how would one remove the slats? Is there a step by step tutorial somewhere? The owners manual doesn't tell me and Hot Springs customer support wont tell me.