Hs Limelight Flair Quote

We haven't bought a hot tub in 12 years and just got a quote of $10K for the Hot Springs Limelight Collection Flair hot tub -- this includes only the usual stuff (delivery, cover, starter chemicals, steps) -- there is no other HS dealer anywhere near us so there is no competition in price. Does anyone know if this is a reasonably good price? Should we try to negotiate? On other posts, I've seen that Flair tubs as recently as 2011, I think, were priced around $7500. This seems like a pretty steep jump to me. What prices have you seen for this hot tub now? Also, does anyone have any comments about this tub? Any input appreciated!

Thanks.

I can't comment on the flair but we recently bought a HS grandee and it was a tick under 11k with taxes and the same setup you have. We paid cash so that helped a bit but I'm not sure if we got a good deal or not?

Our dealer is awesome to work with and has an awesome reputation so that was worth something to us.

Hope this helped and good luck on your purchase.

Hi banksidedrive,

Thank you for your interest in the Limelight Flair! If we can answer any additional questions for your on the product, please call anytime. 800-999-4688.

Thanks,

Steve

---Hot Spring Spas---

• 2 months later...