2006 Hot Springs Grandee Gg Randomly Quit Working

holliewashburn

I have a 2006 Hot Springs Grandee GG that I've been using and enjoying. Just the other day I was getting in, turned on the light and went to go turn on the water feature (waterfall). I turned it on and water flowed out of it for a second and then quit. This has happened before and what I usually do is just kick on the jets, enjoy the tub and eventually the water feature would start flowing again. So, I went to turn on the jets and hit the but and nothing happened...like nothing. I leaned over the edge to look at the main control panel and it was completely out. No lights were on (except the little light that shines down on the control panel so you can see it in the dark), none of the buttons worked and the LCD display had nothing on it. The weird thing was that the light inside the tub was still on but nothing else. No bubbles were coming out of the floor, indicating to me that the circ pump wasn't pumping...it was working fine and normal when I first got into the tub. Basically, everything was fine until I tried to turn the water feature on...then everything shut down. I tried resetting the breakers just to see if that would help...and it didn't. I pulled off the cover on the computer to see if there were any indicators and there was just one lone red LED about the middle-left of the board illuminated. Anyway, I'm hoping somebody has some advice for me. Would love to try and fix myself and avoid having a repair tech come out if possible. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks a ton.