Question About Maax Spa

Kragen

So my wife just sprung for a new Maax Elite 4600 hot tub.

Our total cost including delivery is $8,214CAD.

This is broken down as follows...

Spa $7,499

Neck relief station $75

Delivery and setup $250

5% GST $390

For the above price we got the tub (plus free cover lifter and steps) and all in all I $ the price was reasonable but I do have one question.

The in-store sign said that this starts at $7,499 (on sale from 12,999) and the following were options...

Neck Relief Station $75

MP3/Bluetooth $650

Ozonator $199

UVC Cleaner $299

Wi-Fi $250

Stainless Steel Jets $200

Blower $350

The store display model (which is the one she bought) has all of the above except the blower.

On the website, on the sign next to the tub and everywhere else I look, those items above are listed as extras.

Yet in the brochure which the dealer was working from to get our price, everything was standard except the blower and neck relief station (hence we paid $75 for the neck relief station)

So my question is this... Did the guy make a mistake and not charges for $1,600 of options, or was the in store signage incorrect?

I should clarify, the guy in the store was telling us these were extras the when he came to add up the total he was like "oh actually that's included"

As I said the one brochure marks these items as standard, but every other piece of literature has them as options and lists prices for those options.

Was hoping someone with experience of maax spas could clarify