Southern Ontario Contractors?

mirak

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello All

Greetings from Georgetown ON (Canada). I just found this forum and figured someone may be able to recommend a good Pool contractor around this area.

Regards

I havent had a pool installed by them ,but pollockpools in guelph seams great. The photos of brians work are amazing.and kathryn has been very patient and helpful with my search for a hot tub. worth your drive up to see them.if you take hwy 7 they are just as you enter town

• 5 months later...

You could consider calling A Better Pool Company - we would be happy to answer any questions that you have. Both concrete and vinyl liner pool - construction, renovation and repair.

You can ask for Steve to speak with me directly - I believe that you will find me to be quite refreshing by local comparison.

I hope this information is helpful.

S

1-888-818-POOL

• 4 months later...
Hello All

Greetings from Georgetown ON (Canada). I just found this forum and figured someone may be able to recommend a good Pool contractor around this area.

Regards

I don't recommend Juan Pools or partners in the Toronto GTA. There is no customer service. In my opioion the company is still to new to have proper defined services, so they use too many third party services that put the blame on others.

• 2 years later...

@ mirak

I recommend you to contact with <link removed> them they are very famous in renovation. They can help you to make a good pool.

The OP started this thread in 2007. I am pretty sure their either found a contractor or gave up by now so I am locking this thread.