Newbie And Need Help! Jacuzzi Lexus F291000

lsmith66

Hello All- This is my very first post as I am jumping into the spa ownership world..... :o . Anyway, I picked up a VERY used Jacuzzi Lexus spa with no knowledge of it working other than the seller telling me it works. (the seller bought it from an estate sale, moved it to their house, then realized that they would have to do too much to get 220 to box so they decided to sell it without even using it) I paid $175 for it so I am not out too much if it does not work.

I am plugging it in tonight and giving it a test run to see what works and what doesn't work. I have an electirician friend helping to make sure it is all done correctly.

A couple quesitons I have that you all might be able to help with:

1. How do I know what filters to use as it seems like this model being as old as it is, doesn't have a lot of info online.

2. How will I know what works and doesn't work? Do I have to flip any switches to get the heater on?

3. In what time frame will I know if it is fully operational?(does it take hours or days to heat up??

I have so many quesitons, but these are my most important ones as of today. Thanks, in advance, and sorry for being so ignorant!