Octagonal Hot Tub By Reputable Brand?

lowella

I have been searching in vain for an octagonal hot tub from a brand I can trust (approx 8' wide but could go more or less). My deck is octagonal, I cannot bring myself to put a square tub in the deck! Does anyone know of one? I have found several websites that offer them but I can't find enough info on the brands so I can't trust them.

Thanks for any feedback!

lowella

I have been searching in vain for an octagonal hot tub from a brand I can trust (approx 8' wide but could go more or less). My deck is octagonal, I cannot bring myself to put a square tub in the deck! Does anyone know of one? I have found several websites that offer them but I can't find enough info on the brands so I can't trust them.

Thanks for any feedback!

lowella

Sunbeltspas.com

Thanks for your opinion! We pretty much lose the whole deck if we do square though :( Sunbelt looks pretty good I will read up on it more, a human being answers the phone which is a good sign...

I see thousands of spas in all sorts of environments and settings...sunrooms, basements, bathrooms, decks, built-inground, patios gazeebos, etc... The most commonly heard thing I get is "I didn't think it was gonna be this big when I planned to put it here."

How big is the octagonal deck that you are putting it on? Seems to me if you decide to go with an octagonal tub you are really limiting yourself to a few choices. If you are planning on going with an 8' octagon shape (which is huge) like you said, you have exponentially more choices if you go with a 7' or 7.5' square tub which will really not take up any more room. Just something to consider. Of course, you are probably thinking aesthetically it would look better and I can understand that. Lots of times you can get the look you want through design and decoration around the tub to soften up the squareness.