Agp Installation And Tree Stumps

Looking to install a 27' round Trevi pool that I just bought online. My yard has A LOT of trees and I just cleared a few to put up pool and get some sunlight. I now have 4 medium to large stumps in the diameter of where my pools will go. Tree guy told me to get the stumps pulled and not grinded. I was also told by someone else quoting a pool installation, that I can grind the stumps 18" deep and level ground with enough sand that the stump area won't effect my liner?

Any reccomendations? I want to do this economically, but don't want to cheap out and in a few years have to replace my liner. Won't too much sand, built up, throw the level of my pool off? Suggestion was to build a box around the pool with 4 x 4's to keep sand build up from shifting.

Looking to install a 27' round Trevi pool that I just bought online. My yard has A LOT of trees and I just cleared a few to put up pool and get some sunlight. I now have 4 medium to large stumps in the diameter of where my pools will go. Tree guy told me to get the stumps pulled and not grinded. I was also told by someone else quoting a pool installation, that I can grind the stumps 18" deep and level ground with enough sand that the stump area won't effect my liner?

Any reccomendations? I want to do this economically, but don't want to cheap out and in a few years have to replace my liner. Won't too much sand, built up, throw the level of my pool off? Suggestion was to build a box around the pool with 4 x 4's to keep sand build up from shifting.

The problem with leaving a stump, or part of (grinding), is that it will eventually rot. This can create a sinkhole or settling problem under the structure on top of it.