1993 Hot Springs Prodigy Leaks

Akman75

Greetings everyone.

A little history on the problems. I recent aquired a 1993 Hot Springs prodigy hot tub in excellent condition that hasn't been in use for 9 years. I live in Alaska (not the cold part) and the tub has been in a covered outside area and looks new. I replaced the thermostat and a fitting on the pump and everything works but I have a couple leak issues. First there's a leak from somewhere around the light. I sealed both the light flange to the tub and the lens to the flange and am not sure where else I could be getting a leak. Thats the small leak.

The other major leak I can't figure out. There is a crack in the outer shell just behind the jet pump that water pours out of just as the water reaches the first jet on the side opposite the mech compartment while filling. Is this a sign of a leaking jet pipe? if so what is the best way to remove the siding on the tub without damaging it to inspect the problem? Ant advise is appreciated.