Replacement Cover Recommendations

katyana

Hello,

I am looking for a replacement cover for a Hot Springs Vanguard. I am in temperate northern California so snow and a lot of freezing weather are not an issue. Covers getting water-logged is an issue. What dealers and brands do folks recommend?

Thanks!

k

I live in MN and I have a 4-person spa in a 3 season porch area. I purchased a basic replacement cover a couple of years ago from a place in Ohio that I am very pleased with. Service was great and the price was very competitive. Unfortunately, due to posting rules, it doesn't look like I can post the name of the place. Good luck.

Thanks for clarifying.

I am a consumer and I can say I really had a good experience buying from this place:

America's SPA-MART

11361 Mosteller Road
Cincinnati, OH 45241

I did a fair amount of research at the time and crossed my fingers.

Looks like they are still in business. just google it.

Looking at getting a new cover.

Question about upgrades.

Split corners. The one I currently have has them. It is offered as an upgrade at most places. Is it desirable/worth it? Without splits, does the cover really tend to get caught under the top, any more than split corners would?

Overlapping flap at hinge: I've heard that only purpose of skirt is to guard the acrylic from the sun, not really to help with keeping in the heat. Do non-overlapping flaps usually meet (given that the hinge takes up 3/4 inch or so). Would a non-overlapping flap typically have a gap the size of the hinge?