Caldera Spa Kauai Hot Tub Will Not Go Above 87 Degrees

briang0

Hi, I'm new to the forum I'm looking for advice on how to trouble shoot the problem with my hot tub. The temperature of the tub will not go above 87. It was working fine and my wife went to get in it tonight and it was at 87. I removed the filter for a while to see if the temperature would rise but it didn't make any difference. I'm leaning towards the heater the hot tub is about 6 years old. I had to replace the circulator pump last year I am figuring that other things would start to go. Thanks in advance for the help.

Brian

My Caldera Kauai quit heating suddenly, it was the heater relay circuit board. It was easy to find the cause, there was a big scorch mark behind the center relay.

Check the main circuit board, the heater relay board is piggybacked right on top of the main board.

I got an updated replacement here:

http://www.calderaspapartsplus.com/caldera-spa-heater-relay-board-74618/