First Time Used Spa Shopping , Need Help

gestut

Hello everybody, after doing some research i came across a 2007 Artesian platinum glenn piper spa. its in ok shape, all the knobs etc have turned yellowish and the head rest look worn, but the spa works fine. (i can easily replace all those items) . I was able to negotiate a price of 2500 delivered to my house. I havent made the deal yet as I am still thinking about, what do you gents think?, any thing to look for, and finally is the price right? or am I paying too much. I have no idea how to gauge a used spa price. In 2007 the new one went for ~ 10k .

thanks

Ronnie

Not bad then, below fair market price, I would easily get $3500 for that spa, my refurbished spa warranty is 90 days.

Refurbished by my definition includes New bearings and seals in all pumps, a new heater element & heater gaskets, new filter cartridge, and a new cover.

My practice of replacing these items and a good customer education on water chemistry means I usually don't have a service call on a refurb tub for 5+ years after delivery.