Spa Sentry Made By Spagaurd

dialtone74

I have a fairly simple straight forward question about using Spa Sentry. I just drained and refilled my spa and I used the Spa Sentry product to get things going to start it up. Question is how long do I need to wait before getting in the hot tub and using it?? I have added nothing else at all to the water. Water test fine. Do i need to wait 24 hrs? Thank you for the help. Sorry if this a noob question. Mark

Spa Sentry is a phosphate buffer so buffers pH, but phosphate combines with calcium to produce calcium phosphate so use of this product in hard water can result in cloudiness and precipitation of calcium carbonate onto surfaces and in the filter. That's OK so long as you are aware of this side effect. If your water is not cloudy, you can use your spa within a few minutes of circulating the product in your spa water.