Pentair Easy Touch And Aquarite Salt Cell - Are They Compatible

Tifgreg

I used to have an intellichlor ic40 until it stopped working. Would anyone out there know if a Pentair Easy touch would control a Hayward Aquarite T-CELL-9 Turbo Cell................much appreciated. I just wanted to try something different. Have had 2 failed pentair cells in the last few years....

I'm a warranty station for pentair so i know for a fact that the easy touch will not communicate w/ a hayward cell i personally am a pentair fan what is failing on your ic40's and have you tried to address this problem with warranty are you cleaning them every 3 months ?

Thanks David. Appreciate the response. I have cleaned a couple of times in solution. I originally had one with a warranty that failed at the 3 year point. They replaced it with a new/used? one a couple of years ago. According to my electrician neighbor, the replaced cell is now "short circuiting". The thing lights up for a split second and then shorts out the easy touch board. I guess I will just have to get another and hope for the best ........