Wiring Perimeter Lights

bbruck

I have an old Laguna Bay hot tub with a Balboa pack. Laguna Bay went through several transitions and is now Dr. Wellness spas. (PLEASE no comments about the brands - I know much more now than when I bought the Laguna Bay used.)

Anyway, I got a service rep from Laguna Bay to fix a couple broken things and at the same time purchased and had him install perimeter lights. He said that they could be wired into the pack where the LED was wired, and they would then come on and off and have the same colors as the LED light. He installed them but never returned calls to come out and wire them. I now know why.

The perimeter lights made by Dr. Wellness have what I think of as DIN plugs and are wired together into a series of 4-plug connectors. Most importantly, however, is that these lights are FOUR WIRE lights.

Balboa pack has TWO WIRE connection to the LED. When I called a different company's service tech, he could not wire the lights and again just never came back. When I looked inside at everything - that's when I found the four wire/two wire discrepancy.

My question is this: Is there any way to wire the new perimeter lights with their four wires together with the existing two wire light connector provided in the Balboa pack?