Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tina kur

Replacement Bottom Rails

3 posts in this topic

Hi! I am looking for any information on replacing the bottom rails of a 24' round above ground swimming pool. I think that it is a Coleco. It is around 15 to 20 years old. I just got it for free from someone I know. When we were taking it down they were coroded and were not usable. The rest of the pool is in great shape. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I found this site for a pool dealer that claims they have replacement parts for that brand, maybe it will help.

Lomart/ColecoRoger's Pools is one of the only local pool and spa dealers who carries Lomart & Coleco replacement parts. Roger's Pools has thousands of parts from an ...

www.rogerspools.com/Lomart.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

I found this site for a pool dealer that claims they have replacement parts for that brand, maybe it will help.

Lomart/ColecoRoger's Pools is one of the only local pool and spa dealers who carries Lomart & Coleco replacement parts. Roger's Pools has thousands of parts from an ...

www.rogerspools.com/Lomart.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Thank you for the reply! However, they did not have them, so I am still searching.