hotsprings watkins no fault heater replacement parts..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 7:50 AM, Shane123 said:

I just had to post this 

35BD6652-4EE6-4300-B205-4A2BA9CBE917.jpeg

I've attempted a similar repair after discovering my turnaround end cap had a leak. However, when turning the power back on I'm getting both the green & blue lights on the hot springs logo are both flashing. Has anyone else had this problem or know what this means? 

Thanks 

• 2 months later...

I have an old sovereign hot tub and the heater end cap cracked this winter. It looks like all these replacements are for newer models? Do you have specifications or a recommendation? I'm not even using the heat or jets on this tub, so I could just plug the hoses  but don't know if that would hold. 

• 1 year later...

I can't find a manual for this heater anywhere but need to replace a damaged tube.

Appears to measure to about 1" OD (my caliper battery was dead so had to use a tape) and seems like aluminum.

Anyone know exact spec?

Any concern with replacing with copper pipe of the same OD?

Thanks in advance.

Jarrod

You will be better off doing 2 things here.

1) Start a new thread. In it be specific in your ask and in what you have done. You have posted your question in a thread that had it's last reply  year ago. The experts will normally skip over old threads and even if they do stop in, they will not read the entire thread because someone brought it back to life and says their issue is the same. A new thread will get much more attention.

2) Post up pictures showing what you need. In this case, it wouldn't hurt to post up overall equipment area pictures too.

Now this tube you need to replace, is it the heater tube or something off of it? As I said before, pictures will help here.