Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeahBo

Sunwave Spa

7 posts in this topic

I am in the market for a spa. First time buyer. My local pool/spa dealer, who I know personally and who has been in business for 30+ years, is recommending SunWave spas. The one we are looking at is the SNS 800 or the SW 800. It's the same model, I am just not sure which is the "current" name.

I can't find anything at all on the internet about this manufacturer. And I do mean nothing. She mentioned that SunWave and Garden Leisure are related but I am not sure how. Please assist me if you can. Thanks for your help!!

That is the only thing I could find out there also. I am so confused! But my other and original option was a Twilight Master Spa...

Are you going to your dealer friend and saying "How cheap can I get a hot tub"?

You aren't going to get much of anything worth owning for under $5k.

That is the only thing I could find out there also. I am so confused! But my other and original option was a Twilight Master Spa...

I'd keep looking, there has to be a better option that Master and I also have no idea what a Sunwave is.

What zip code/area.