Hot Spring Aria & Vanguard Frame

rossco

Can anyone tell my why the Hot Spring Aria and Vanguard no longer have the non-wood frame. I have an Aria on order, but just learned that the frame is now wood. The non-wood frame was a selling point for me....

It won't matter. The wood frame will last the life of the tub. Anyone who says steel, composite or whatever is better is spinning their latest offering.

Can anyone tell my why the Hot Spring Aria and Vanguard no longer have the non-wood frame. I have an Aria on order, but just learned that the frame is now wood. The non-wood frame was a selling point for me....

It won't matter. The wood frame will last the life of the tub. Anyone who says steel, composite or whatever is better is spinning their latest offering.

I agree with Roger on this. It will be a non issue on the frame. But, last year Hot Spring was using a metal frame I believe, and now they have switched back to the wood frame. Does any Watkins guy know the reason why they changed back to the wood frame?

I agree with Roger on this. It will be a non issue on the frame. But, last year Hot Spring was using a metal frame I believe, and now they have switched back to the wood frame. Does any Watkins guy know the reason why they changed back to the wood frame?

i agree with both Roger and Waterboy on this, tubs with wood frames built 20 years ago are still around, its just like all the other things on spas that someone else does not have , just another sales spin,,, But like Waterboy asked why they are not using anymore,,, is it cost to produce,???