Great Texas Balloon Race & Spa Show!

I'm getting bored with all of this, so here's the truth:

Lifelong Longhorn's post is a complete lie. He is a dealer of a certain brand located a couple of hours away in Dallas and works with SpaTechSince79 running a traveling spa show in this area.

He never came to "The Balloon Race and Spa Show" as there was no such thing. There WAS the Great Texas Balloon Race and we did have a booth out there with some spas on display, but we were not there to sell any product. We have been sponsors of the show for 8 years and, as such, we are provided with a tent for our comfort. We keep the spas out there to sit in with our customers, drink beer, and maybe hand out some brochures.

I was the only salesperson there the entire weekend. I spoke to 4 people about spas and none of them was Lifelong Longhorn (who I've met and spoken with on 3 previous occasions and would recognize instantly). I gave away 6 brochures in two days. Anyone that was interested in talking about purchasing a spa was told this by me: "We are not selling anything at the Balloon Race. The spas are here for people to enjoy and so that my boss and I can come out here to smoke cigars, drink beer, and get away from our wives. If you're interested in buying a spa, come by the store next week. This is just a party."

One of Lifelong Longhorn's lies was about pricing. We gave out no prices, we had no contracts, and didn't even have pens or calculators. We were not trying to sell ANYTHING, period.

Longhorn lied when he said that I was rude to him. I was rude to one person, and that was a friend of mine who had a little too much to drink, acted a fool, and I had to set him straight. Otherwise, we had a great time with so many of our friends and customers.

Bottom line- Lifelong Longhorn is just as shady as his other associates in the traveling spa show. I'm sure they will continue to operate via deceptive sales techniques as long as there are naive customers available for them to fleece. That's fine by me as long as they do not attempt to associate our name with theirs as they have in the past.

Liars, cheats, and scam artists all seem to disappear pretty quickly from these discussions. They register, hide behind their screen names, throw out lies and unsubstantial claims, then slink back under their rock to reappear another day. I've had my say and every word of it is truthful.

Longhorn, IF you were at the Balloon Race....what aircraft was on display at the entrance to the airport?

Can't answer? Here's one more...was our booth on the same side of the runway as the stage or not?

I'll have some pictures of the event to display in a few days when I get more time.

Ya'll have a good day!

Chris Ogden

Longview, TX

Chris,

I don't know who you are confusing us with.

If you are the guy in the picture on the forum, I've never met you.

My wife and I don't appreciate you calling us liars. I'm glad we didn't get a spa from you.

She works for a major home builder in the southwest US.

She won't be recommending hot springs to her clients.

We actually just purchased a jacuzzi a few hours ago in Dallas. Saved big on a floor sample.

We tried out a Hot Springs in Dallas and the jets were very poor except the motossage.

We also tried out the Jacuzzi 375 and it was much better than the Hot Springs.

We went to the Balloon Race as a guest of Creamland Dairy on Saturday.

We saw the Eli Young band Sat. Night.

I don't know who you are but someone acted like a salesman in your booth then and said the8' spa was $10,000.

The Dallas store had the same spa for $9000...

The Master and the Dimension spa were nice but a little too pricey.

I'll let you and others how it works out.

Steve & Katy

Canton,TX

Chris,

My wife and I don't appreciate you calling us liars. I'm glad we didn't get a spa from you.

We actually just purchased a jacuzzi a few hours ago in Dallas. Saved big on a floor sample.

We tried out a Hot Springs in Dallas and the jets were very poor except the motossage.

I don't know who you are but someone acted like a salesman in your booth then and said the8' spa was $10,000.

Steve & Katy

Canton,TX

You're a liar...and a piss poor one at that.

What aircraft was at the front entrance again?

We didn't have a $10,000 spa there.

Sleep tight! ;)

Term,

I'm a little confused - one post asks who out of 4 people they talked to and another post said there was only one person. It's probably me not reading correctly.

PS Jade is no longer selling HS - the boss let her go (no fault of hers) she is much happier in her new job and she wanted me to say hello to all you guys.

Pete

Term,

I'm a little confused - one post asks who out of 4 people they talked to and another post said there was only one person. It's probably me not reading correctly.

PS Jade is no longer selling HS - the boss let her go (no fault of hers) she is much happier in her new job and she wanted me to say hello to all you guys.

Pete

A, B, & D were red herrings. I was the only salesperson there, and the last thing on earth I wanted to talk about at the Balloon Race was hot tubs.

Jade was a lot of fun to be around...had a great time with her in Palm Springs. Tell her I said "howdy"!

Chris,

Steve & Katy

Canton,TX

Dohhhhhhh.....I'm diggin a hole, diggin a hole, diggin a hole.

The Masters of Deception. Who gave them that title? Because they are very bad at it!!

... and you call what you do "work"?!?!

What can I say? I'm a lucky dude....I sell a GREAT product....I am taken very good care of by my company....my customers are my friends....above all, I don't have to lie to get people to buy my spas.

A very nice lady and her son that I gave a brochure to at the Balloon Race came by yesterday and bought a Hot Spot Relay. Life is very good and has been for a long time...I got no complaints.

Term

Term

nice pictures!!!! looks like a blast, but dude wheres my cigar????, congrats on the sale,,,,isn't this all fun with Master... these guys showing up,,, like the crazy lady...now....

Eric

It is fun...I enjoy going head to head with con men, scam artists, and liars. It's simple and easy on my end because I tell the truth. It's always a lot harder for the flim flammers because they really have a hard time keeping their stories straight.

The truth shall set you free!

More pics on the way....

Termie

right on nice pix, but dude weres my cigar????

Great Pix Term, looks like a good time. But, I couldnt help but notice all the foaming action in that 100% no bypass filtration! Whats the deal?

:D

Spa Guy, the stogie is sitting right here on my desk. You're welcome to (a) come and get it, (B) have it mailed to you, © I will smoke it on your behalf.

Waylon, it's damn near embarrassing for me tell you how much smeckel those college kids generated over the weekend. We took the girls back to the hotel but the guys stayed in the spas until 3 am both nights. We started on Friday with 18 cases of beer and came home Sunday morning with a half case left.

More pics to come.....

I got an e-mail from someone called CrazySpaLady requesting some pictures of me, so I included them in this batch....enjoy!

39753_1349556669510_1549140101_30827805_877795_n.jpg

40402_1349557109521_1549140101_30827808_3710612_n.jpg

40402_1349557349527_1549140101_30827814_2027105_n.jpg

DSC07463.jpg

38396_415930396738_716176738_5264561_3720507_n.jpg

38810_1349558029544_1549140101_30827822_3496443_n.jpg

DSC07477.jpg

DSC07476.jpg

DSC07473a.jpg

DSC07469.jpg

Got a few more to go, and then that's all until the fair rolls around next month.