Florida North Fiberglass Pools And Swim Spas

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I'm considering buying a swim spa from these guys in New York, and was wondering if anybody has had any experience with them or any information about their product, good or bad??

Thanks

Ed

I have purchased a few pools from them, mine, a Montauk 14x32 and my brothers a rhode island 12x25. Dan and his wife Donna are the best to deal with, very helpful and quick delivery! I installed both pools myself and have installed other fiberglass pools , but none have been as solid as Florida Norths! They are about 2 hours north of me and have made trips up there to check out the shop, where they build them, great people, don't hesitate to email me and would help you in any way!

Hi,

I'm considering buying a swim spa from these guys in New York, and was wondering if anybody has had any experience with them or any information about their product, good or bad??

Thanks

Ed

I have purchased a few pools from them, mine, a Montauk 14x32 and my brothers a rhode island 12x25. Dan and his wife Donna are the best to deal with, very helpful and quick delivery! I installed both pools myself and have installed other fiberglass pools , but none have been as solid as Florida Norths! They are about 2 hours north of me and have made trips up there to check out the shop, where they build them, great people, don't hesitate to email me and would help you in any way!

Thanks Hummer,

Yes if we could exchange emails regarding Florioda North I would apprecaite any comments. Please see your private emails for my email address.

Thanks

Ed

• 10 months later...

Hi,

Good luck buying a pool from these guys!! Took my money $8,067.00 two months ago and still no pool!!! Too cold, can't get the color, family sick, but the best is

that they could not produce a insurance certificate. If you are thinking about using these guys, think again.

Pissed off in Ghent, N.Y.

Hi,

Thanks

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

two months, one week, out $8067.00.no pool, lots of promises, several lies, these guys are the worst. do not deal with Florida North. they used to be great, something changed. actually going to file criminal charges against them. avoid the headache and heartache, use another dealer. david allen

algibomi@fairpoint.net please feel free to contact me about Florida North

• 8 years later...
On 5/26/2010 at 2:43 PM, algibomi said:
On 6/26/2009 at 8:20 PM, Ed Sullivan said:

Hi,

Good luck buying a pool from these guys!! Took my money $8,067.00 two months ago and still no pool!!! Too cold, can't get the color, family sick, but the best is

that they could not produce a insurance certificate. If you are thinking about using these guys, think again.

Pissed off in Ghent, N.Y.                       I would just like to say they are a wonderful company . Where else can u find a company that manufacturers hauls , and installs there own pools(fiberglass)  . There is no middle man the prices are extremely affordable and quality is amazing compared to any one else around. And to reply to the comment above as a construction worker and have family members that do concrete pools if u sent ur money in 2 months ago and the post was made in June  so u paid them April or maybe end of March that is earlier in the season a lot of companies do not even bring there workers back till mid April when there is more of a guarantee of no snow especially in that business . I also know there are waiting list if I pay in January there’s are not ganna do my pool by February in upstate ny  it goes by weather and who ordered first if a company picks and choose there customers in random order just because u want urs sooner then guy who payed 3 months before u then I bet the person behind u is saying same about you just saying .