Anyone Know Of An Online Site That Sells Master Spa Jet Parts?

Hdivr

I'm looking for a face plate for the Master Blaster foot jet for a 2004 Down East Windsor. Grey color. Made by GG Industries. I have the part number, but can't find any online dealer (or Ebay) that carries this jet line. Any one know of a site?

Why online and not from my local dealer? Because he refuses to work on my spa and I don't want to do anymore business through him. Tried contacting Master Spa by email but no response yet......:(

Thanks for the site. The jet is similar but is doesn't match the other blaster that I have. Oh well, I may have to mismatch them if I can't find one. Here is a pic of mine. As you can tell from the second pic, every one of the snap in locks have sheared off. If I can't find a replacement, would a product like Waterweld (from jb weld) work in putting it back together??

jet1bu5.jpg

jet2tr4.jpg

You should try and get a part number. I found this link:

http://www.uspartscenter.com/index.asp?Pag...amp;ProdID=6691

Exceptional find, that's likely as close as you're going to get, now that you know it's called the ultra-blaster, you can find it in several places on the internet.

The part number on the Master Spa peice is 26750-1, but it's almost certainly custom to them. If you were ordering them I'd just order 2 and replace them both so they match.

Personally, I'd just take out the "diffuser" (if you can call it that) it just threads out. Then you can dry it out and glue it back together on the table and then thread it back in once it's dry.

I'm not sure what kind of plastic it is or what glue would be best. I'd probably try some really good CA (superglue) from a hobby shop.

I can get you a picture of an assembled one if it would help (or you can just thread out your other one to use for comparison.)

Chris W

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
You should try and get a part number. I found this link:

http://www.uspartscenter.com/index.asp?Pag...amp;ProdID=6691

Exceptional find, that's likely as close as you're going to get, now that you know it's called the ultra-blaster, you can find it in several places on the internet.

The part number on the Master Spa peice is 26750-1, but it's almost certainly custom to them. If you were ordering them I'd just order 2 and replace them both so they match.

Personally, I'd just take out the "diffuser" (if you can call it that) it just threads out. Then you can dry it out and glue it back together on the table and then thread it back in once it's dry.

I'm not sure what kind of plastic it is or what glue would be best. I'd probably try some really good CA (superglue) from a hobby shop.

I can get you a picture of an assembled one if it would help (or you can just thread out your other one to use for comparison.)

Chris W